Ingredients Review: NEW Clinique Clarifying Do-Over Peel
- Chemical peels are an amazing secret weapon to battle a myriad of skin issues. They help you brighten a dull complexion, slough off dead skin cells, and get a healthy, refreshed glow in just a matter of minutes. Peels have a reputation of being aggressive, and while sure, you can go pretty intense with an in-office peel, the beauty of at-home options is that they’re usually gentler (though still effective). Clinique’s Clarifying Do-Over Peel is an at-home, leave-on peel that reveals millions of fresher cells with each use. Designed for normal to oily skin types, the innovative formula seeks to exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells, oil and dirt for a refreshed appearance. Swipe on for everything you need to know about this new Clarifying Do-Over Peel.
Clinique Clarifying Do-Over Peel
$34; Clinique (up to 8% cashback from Extrabux)
$34; Sephora (up to 5% cashback from Extrabux)
$34; Macy's (up to 3% cashback from Extrabux)
$34; Belk (up to 4% cashback from Extrabux)
Here's the beautiful thing about peels: They can essentially address any and every complexion concern. Stressing over spots? A peel can help even your skin tone. Worried about wrinkles? Some peels have anti-aging benefits. Waging a battle against blemishes? Clear up pimples with a peel.
The latest formulas blend all kinds of exfoliating ingredients and acids for the peeling part of the program, and couple those with other good-for-your-skin ingredients to leave your complexion more flawless than ever. Clinique's NEW Clarifying Do-Over Peel is just such a product.
This clarifying peel formulated with a special 32 percent Micro-Acid+ Complex to reveal millions of fresher cells for skin that looks radiant and renewed. In addition to removing dead skin cells, it also removes dirt and oil-all of which can clog pores and lead to breakouts.
sign up at Extrabux！(What is Extrabux) , then you can enjoy up to on your purchase from Extrabux! Sign-Up Bonus: Free to join it & get ! Student Benefits：As long as you are a student at school, you can get a free whole year long .If you like online shopping, don't forget to
Key Ingredients & Benefits
An exclusive 32% Micro-Acid+ Complex features:
• 7-acid blend of AHAs/BHA/PHA: Helps remove dead skin cells that build up on skin's surface and make skin appear dull.
The blend includes glycolic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, pyruvic acid—all alpha hydroxy acids; salicylic acid, a beta hydroxy acid; and lactobionic acid, a poly hydroxy acid.
• Algae extract: Helps optimize skin's natural cell renewal by promoting the emergence of fresh new cells to the surface.
• Yeast extract: A nutrient-rich fermented ingredient that works deep in skin's surface, helping optimize skin's natural cell renewal process to tackle imperfections early.
• Smooths, renews, boosts radiance
• Removes dirt and oil—all of which can clog pores and lead to breakouts
• Leaves skin looking more radiant and renewed
• Helps improve skin's texture so it feels soft and smooth
• Designed for normal to oily skin types
• It's the perfect complement to Clarifying Lotion
The peel can make your skin feel like a baby's bottom!! There isn't an intense tingle, it's a soft tingle and you know that it's working. The only down side is the size of the product, and it goes away quickly even if you only use it 2-3 times a week. The instructions say to apply with a cotton pad - so that also soaks up some additional product. Clinique should offer this in a much larger size for those who want to use it more frequently. If you have sensitive skin, then it's best to try it only once a week.
The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution $8.00; SkinStore (up to 15% cashback)
Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant $32.00; Paula's Choice (up to 7% cashback)
Through comparison, it's not difficult to find that Clinique's Clarifying Do-Over Peel has more advantages in comprehensive performance. Although Paula's Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant is widely popular, its ingredients are relatively simple, and it is more suitable for oily skin.
The concentration of The ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution is too high, although the benefit is obvious, it also aggravates the skin irritation. Therefore, Clinique's Clarifying Do-Over Peel is moderately concentrated and contains 7 kinds of acids, which are very good in terms of feel and mildness.