The Best Website Builders of 2021
Squarespace is known for its e-commerce tools and hosting platform. Squarespace has the world’s f...
- Premium Services 14-day free trial,
- Price $12 - $46 / month
Square is a payment service provider. Square Co., Ltd. was established in 2009 and launched the f...
- Premium Services No coding skills needed,Sell online or in-person
- Price From $12/month
GoDaddy is the world's largest service platform for global entrepreneurs. When you need to start ...
- Premium Services 5 minute setup,Good for basic sites,Free trial
- Price $9.99 - $19.99 / month
Jimdo is a basic website builder, best for creating simple websites, not any complicated or flash...
- Premium Services Sell on the free plan
- Price $9 - $40 / month
Internet Service Shopping Guide
With the rise of online shopping, there are countless benefits of moving to an online store. However, the number of options for launching a website can be overwhelming. This is why the best e-commerce builders of 2021 have a methodical comparison of the most popular and highly rated website builders. Compare the best website builder platforms in 2021. We will help you decide and choose the website builder solution that best suits your needs. Provide free advice for business owners who want to open an online store.
Due to the right combination of user experience, beautiful templates and application market, Wix has become one of the most popular website builders in the world. Wix is a website builder very suitable for beginners, allowing you to completely creatively control your website. Wix has an intuitive interface and is a one-stop shop that can provide you with the tools to create a professional website that suits your needs. Unlike some other builders, it does not sacrifice functionality or customizability for ease of use—on the contrary, it combines simple drag-and-drop editing tools with a large number of features.
- Free plan (suitable for small projects)
- More than 500 designer-made templates to provide personalized SEO support for your website
- Intuitive interface, especially suitable for those who create a website for the first time
- Thousands of professional tools and features power your website
- If you want to change the template after the website is online, you must redesign the website
- On the free website, there is a prominent Wix logo on the page, but the paid plan is quite expensive
- Your domain name is with Wix extension
Squarespace is known for its e-commerce tools and hosting platform. Squarespace has the world’s fastest growing network, and its products are promoted in 28 countries/regions using dozens of currencies on various search engines. Web content can be written in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese. If you want to go the DIY route, their website building customization tools are easy to use. If you need a professional web designer, you can find one on Squarespace Marketplace. As of January 2021, there are more than 1.8 billion websites on the Internet! . Squarespace also has a large number of features to provide your website with the features you need.
- 14-day free trial
- Carefully selected state-of-the-art modern template design
- Provides flexible templates in 6 languages
- Help center, videos and webinars
- 70 templates in different categories
- Insufficient backup and restore functions
- Customization is more restricted
- Not suitable for large enterprises
GoDaddy is the world's largest service platform for global entrepreneurs. When you need to start your new business or bring your existing business online, GoDaddy is very user-friendly and is the fastest direct website builder for creating websites. Its design assistance means that you only need to enter your details and GoDaddy can create a tailor-made website for you. Although a payment plan is required for all previous levels of the product, GoDaddy now offers a free version that allows you not only to use the tool, but also to publish a live website with no 14-day or 30-day trial limit.
- The fastest way to build a website
- Switch templates at any time
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Free plans available in many countries
- Only for basic websites
- Cannot add custom code; limited to embedded HTML
- No drop shipping
Square is a payment service provider. Square Co., Ltd. was established in 2009 and launched the first application service in 2010. Currently, the service is available in the United States, Canada, Australia and Japan. Every small business should know Square! The relaunch of Square Online in 2019 has led to greater development in the e-commerce field. Square allows you to use this platform to sell your services online and use POS or payment services.
- Accept all major credit cards, Square gift cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay
- No coding skills required
- Free plan available
- Not suitable for large companies with large trading volumes.
- Not suitable for high-risk industries.
- Large companies charge high fees.
Jimdo is a basic website builder, best for creating simple websites, not any complicated or flashy websites. Jimdo Creator has all the basic functions needed to build a website. But if you want the ability to edit, personalize, or create something more advanced, the builder will soon start to feel stiff.
- Cheap and no ads
- Optimized for all mobile devices
- Everything can be changed at any time
- No real-time chat, only leave a message
- Only for basic sites